View Single Post

Posted 2007-12-28, 10:54 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Yes I understand that evolution is..."
Kaneda said:
Yes I understand that evolution is reality, but none of our other presidents were not religious, or close to none right? So it really doesn't say much. Just make sure the far out there ones don't get into office. Alot of intelligent people believe in a god. I still consider them intelligent and able minded, they just would never get 100% respect from me.
You're statement is backasswards, but here's a list of out former Prez's and their religion, some we're more-so than others, probably the most relevance that a President has shown his religion has been Bush, for the most part..

http://www.adherents.com/adh_presidents.html

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V