Thread: Uber Bosses
View Single Post

Posted 2009-03-11, 05:33 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That happened to me and I was all like..."
So I made my Smiter, and boy does he kick ass. I've solo'd all the key quests, then solo'd Uber Trist with no problem. Actually, I did it twice, and the first time I didn't die once, but the second time I died 2 or 3 times. I realized it was because I got lucky the first time and started on Mephisto first, then the rest was cake, but the 2nd time I was cocky thinking I was invincible, and started hacking away at Baal, then all the sudden Mephy just boned me hard. After the 2nd boning, I decided to go after Meph first, and it was a joke.

Only got a Zon and Druid Torch out of it though, and neither had very great stats (13 & 18 - Zon, 15 & 17 - Druid). Oh well.. Back to key runs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied