Thread: Uber Bosses
View Single Post

Uber Bosses
Posted 2009-02-19, 10:40 AM
Alright fellas, now I need some of your help. I finally decided to look up what the keys, etc. were all about, because quite frankly, I want one of those nifty +3 skills charms!

So I did a shit load of Countess, Summoner, and Nihk runs yesterday, and ended up getting 2 sets of keys. I transmuted the first set, by myself, and got Lilith. Holy shit, she was tough, but I was able to beat her once I got rid of her minions that were around her. I have a Zealot, with a lot of damage and a shit load of life leech, so it wasn't much of a problem. I died a few times, but not that big of a deal. However, if just one boss was that hard, I'm really worried about the other ubers. I hear Uber Izual isn't a problem, but Uber Duriel is a bastard. He has holy freeze aura right? (I really need to get a couple Raven Frosts....)

Who plays on USEast that would be able to help me out with the Uber Bosses? Apparently, there are a million minions with resistances, and you need a well balanced team effort to beat them. Any tips, tricks, or helpful words of wisdom you can give me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied