View Single Post

Posted 2018-11-10, 12:50 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "What is the best logic bypass or..."
I've found a plethora of music and songs that have not been copyrighted and have claimed some for myself after tweaking them a bit.

Edit: Dude I've been sitting and thinking about this question philosophically and I'm torn. I don't feel like I've accomplished that much when it comes to my logical side of my brain, but I am very proud at artwork, music, tinkering inventions that I have created. Logic is a fallacy. FUCK YOU.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V