View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-23, 08:23 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, it's pretty damn cheap, as long..."
I honestly don't know what the point is of buying a 50. The only thing I can think of is to look cool among your peers. You'd be surprised at how rampant buying/selling level 50s is. Like I go to this Halo 3 message board sometimes (halo3forum.com), and there's a forum there designed to add people as friends so you can gain people to play with, right? Well I'll make a thread like "Need 3 good teammates for Team Slayer to get to 50." and most of the responses are, "I'll get your 50 for a 1 month code" or "You can add me and I'll play with you but you have to give me 1600 Microsoft points." - it's fucking retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos