View Single Post

Posted 2010-03-19, 02:18 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Rin ~ Daughers of Mnemosyne~ Action /..."
Detroit Metal City
Live Action / Music

So I discovered something interesting today. My tv can apparently read flash drives and movie files off of said flash drives. Curious to see how it would work / look, I copied DMC over to it and spent the last 2 hours or so thoroughly enjoying my compressed fansub.

Considering the video file was compressed to about 25% of its original size, it looked pretty damn nice... though since this isn't an anime, I find it pointless to rate how the picture looked .

Overall, I really enjoyed the show. The music / concert scenes were AWESOME. Go look up Satsugai on youtube. Good stuff.

Overall recommendation: Def worth a look see. I'd probably buy it if it ever got released officially in the US. Viz has a habit of licensing shows that it holds manga licenses for, so I'm hoping I'll get lucky with both the anime and this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign