View Single Post

Posted 2004-11-16, 10:04 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, I've honestly never had suicidal..."
Aparently during their lifetime, everyone seriously contemplates suicide. There'as and average figure somewhere, but I can't find it.

-----------

I think I'll have to agree with MJ about cutting wrists.

There's a lad in my form, he says he's gay etc. (in fact, there's a great story about this, I'll add it on to the end of the post), and last year, no in Year 8, he kept on saying he was gonna commit suicide and shit, he kept on running a scissor blade over his wrists and shit like that. And man alive was he attention seeking. First of all he says he's gay, ATTENTION SEEKING, when he is obviously not, and then he says he is about to commit suicide. Wtf?

----------

OK, so he said he was gay. One lunch he was sat on his bill talking into his mobile. When someone asked what he was doing, he said he was talking to his bf. So, we rang his mobile, (don't ask how we had his number, just one of those things, probably for prank calls etc) and it rang in his hand. And did we laugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny