Thread: i'm like E.T.
View Single Post

Posted 2006-03-12, 12:37 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Awww. Grav is still in a bad mood. :( ..."
GravitonSurge said:
That's because you're stupid.
wow, is negative things all you can say around here? so far i have not heard a single positive thing come out of your fat bastard mouth other than "happy birthday" or something insignificant like that. just plain stop it. let go of your experiences as a kid or whatever led you to obtaining this crappy personality and revert back to the kind of person you should be: not a consistant and perpetual negative jerkoff. there, i said it.

Lenny said:
Awww. Grav is still in a bad mood.
he's always in a bad mood

Lenny said:
Maybe he has a different sense of humour to you. You might be more refined to the usual 'American' style, whereas sciencekid might like the 'British' style of humour...just plain weird humour.
for example, the movie "monty python and the holy grail" was pretty hilarious to me, and correct me if im wrong but that's a british movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid