View Single Post

Posted 2013-03-11, 07:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "So add Kale and ginger root to what I..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
So add Kale and ginger root to what I usually consume (not shitting you, I eat a lot of fruit each day). Looks way too good to be true. Worth a shot I suppose, but seems like I'll be wasting money.
Kale is the key ingredient, it is the most nutrient and mineral condensed super-vegetable on Earth. I've never even heard much of it before 2-3 months ago and now I can't get enough of it. Ginger root is about $4 at Walmart, and it's roughly the size of a potato though not as round. Kale is cheap, maybe $1 for 6-7 cups worth. A mental detox would do a world of help, oh and not sure what narcotics/other stimulants you still consume but I would cold turkey everything while you're doing this and let it go a full course.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V