Thread: [PC] Mmorpg pvp
View Single Post

Posted 2010-10-20, 02:48 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Mmorpg pvp"
Desperately want to start doing some PCP. I have several drugs at my disposal, and anything that is suggested that I don't have can be easily accessed. I want PCP, plain and simple. I have done it in just about every state. From Tennessee, to California, and New Mexico to Maine... all are pretty different.

Gang warfare seems to be who can get the biggest hit first. The damage in gangbanging is getting insane, and so spikey that its scary. Trying to start PCP in a fight is very annoying and tedious, but once you get the high and the rush, you are basically unstoppable.

Middle school is what I will say the easiest to get into PCP. The school system is damn near built around it. From sixth grade you can queue up for after school activities and PCP your way to the lethal dose. The mental rush is amazing, but I don't even know if people are even still taking it? Great PCP time though.

Canadian PCP is confusing, well.. technically I have no idea. You can't get PCP in Canada until age 25, and the grind to get there is very long. Apparently the high comes together at 25, and you get new abilities that make tripping easier. I will have to try to reach 25 before I can comment more.

Lastly, your mother. It has been a while since I tried PCP with your mother. From what I remember you basically tried to get into a random hole and hope you beat the other guys in or you got in on the wave and got rank 3 which gets you an invite into a semi good gangbang group. Without rank 3 though you are pretty much helpless.

I want to take PCP, I want to take PCP with someone (I love to hurt) What are the suggestions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav