Thread: [PC] Mmorpg pvp
View Single Post

Posted 2010-10-01, 08:31 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The point of EvE is to be a sandbox..."
I downloaded the trial tonight. Just finished the tutorial, and got my 2nd ship. The game is really different then anything I have played before. It is exciting, and dull at the same time. Im finding the little missions I have done so far to be interesting, still getting a hang of it. All I have fought so far are the few mercenary pirates floating around certain objectives. That is the dull part. I simply push 2 buttons and tell my ship to orbit, then its a ship battle to see whose cannons hit harder first. When you get attacked by multiple enemies, you can't fight for position either, you just keep doing circles until your current target dies. It may change as I get upgrades and what have you. I'm not knocking the game yet. I will give it the full two weeks, as it definitely merrits it. More to come..

You said you know a Corp?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla