Thread: Hello again!
View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-23, 08:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You do realize that hemp is the..."
Obviously you didn't get the joke. Ever seen the Perfect Score movie where that Asian guy lights up that guy's hemp blanket/rug? Honestly, it was a dumb stoner joke that made me laugh, so I just had to type it. Thanks for that personal shot too. Don't be too mad about getting demodded. I'm not trying to make myself look cool either; I don't believe in cool. IRL, I'll just show up high when hanging out with people or doing something, just for my enjoyment. Not many people even know it, and I don't flaunt it.
You're just sad cuz you don't have the l33t hookups like me.
Oh yeah, and for K_A's sake: Pot Pot Marijuana I smoke it a lot I love pot marijuana reefer keef hashish pot marijauna, all I live for is pot. Biggot.

Edit: 
Have you been waiting for that 'perfect insult' against me while lurking the forums the past few days? Sad.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2007-07-23 at 08:37 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven