View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-17, 07:51 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I read this somewhere else too. I like..."
Dar_Win said:
I read this somewhere else too. I like Survivorman better anyway.
Survivorman is much less entertaining, seriously. Bear Grylls is much more of an entertainer, and if that's what it comes down to, I don't care that it's fake, it's still more entertaining then half of the shit on tv nowadays.

And Will: wikipedia has been under discrepency for the past 2 years because of all the fake newsbits people have been posting in there without verificiation from any actual publishers. For all we know, anything you ever read on that website now-a-days could be fraudulent.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V