Thread: It has begun...
View Single Post

Posted 2017-05-15, 04:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hell Hellforge reward. ..."
Hell Diablo Slain!

Chaos Sanctuary was SO MUCH EASIER this time without Iron Maiden. It was a bit tricky since my merc still sucks ass and he had to solo the Oblivion Knights, but with some clever teleporting to split them up and take them 1-2 at a time, it wasn't too bad. Worst part was trying to down Lord De Seis, as he is always cold immune and my merc could barely keep up with his regen, but I had a nice stockpile of Full Rejuvenation Potions that I kept feeding my merc and before long, Lord De Seis was dead. Diablo himself was a cakewalk, my Blizzard ripped him to shreds.

Act 5 is always the worst, as it has loads of cold immune enemies, and the ancients might be a real challenge, but I'm going to see how far I can push through. I should be able to at least open the Pindle portal so I can do some more efficient gear farming, and if I can manage to actually get to Baal he should drop relatively easily.

Of course, that will really only be the beginning. Taking on the Ubers will be the ultimate challenge...but I know it can be done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!