View Single Post

Posted 2009-06-17, 06:48 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Oh, so you have programming experience...."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Oh, so you have programming experience. That's great then. Keep in mind though, this is C#, pointers and certain other things like certain operator overloading do not work the same in C#. I think you'll get around to it pretty quick though. Oh, and make sure to read up tuts on getting started with XNA, because it is a little strange to begin with. Once you wrap your head around it, though, it's pretty simple.

Also, make sure to get your developers license if you want to sell things for the PC and Xbox360.
Thanks for the pointers. Once I get my new system up and running me and my brother in law are gonna start working on the XNA stuff. (He is an outstanding 3d modeler and programmer.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy