View Single Post

Diablo 3 Beta News - August 1st
Posted 2011-07-25, 10:48 PM
Diablo 3 Beta Details Coming on August 1, 2011

Quote:
If you’re a fan of Diablo, you are very well aware of the fact that after three years waiting, expecting a release date for Diablo 3 anytime soon is self-defeating and that the game simply will be ready “when it is done”. This is what Blizzard is well known for after all. However, there is finally some great news on the horizon as Diablo 3 beta details will be made available August 1st.

Blizzard will be holding a press conference this month especially for the Diablo 3 beta at their California headquarters. Info and assets from that press event are embargoed until the first of August which clearly indicates that the beta will not be made available until that date. It can be safely assumed that the beta will be made available shortly after the first day of August – at least that’s what we can hope for because again, it’s Blizzard we’re talking about.
YES!

We're so close. I just jissm'd. Speaking of Thanatos?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V