View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-13, 08:31 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I get what you're saying. The..."
WillKillForFood said:
I don't think she's uptight. Just seems like a normal person to me.
Yeah, I'm a normal person. However, I do have high standards.

Goodlookingguy said:
Yup! I do that because you have no way of interpreting people via internet correctly. As much as you think you might know them, you won't. The fact is pictures speak a lot over the internet as well as videos. They show the person for what they wish to be seen like.
Yeah, I get what you're saying. In my picture. though, i was going for a serious look, moreover than looking bored.

Wallow said:
Umm, welcome to Zelaron. Excuse the sexual typwads on this forum, you'll get used to them shortly
I had to get used to this stuff a long time ago. Everyone I hang out with is just like this. Thanks, though. I appreciate it.

Asamin said:
finally, another musician here. I, too, am a violin player. Along with six other instruments.
I really wish i could call myself a musician, but, i only play a little bit of piano, and wish i could play the violin. I love the instruments, but, I'm just not wonderful at playing.

Wed-g said:
The instruments I officially play are guitar and piano because I play them all the time
He is an amazing guitarist and he plays the piano beautifully.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MidnightsChorus