View Single Post

Posted 2012-06-27, 01:04 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Or you could keep doing your work at..."
I don't need a better excuse than "you only live once," I firmly believe it to be true and as a result I try to experience as much excitement as life can offer. For the most part I don't endanger my life, and I don't take exceptionally stupid risks, because I want to continue living, but I'm not going to shy away from potentially dangerous adventures. I don't do anything that I feel I'm incapable of doing successfully. And while you're sitting on your couch watching Game of Thrones I'm sitting on top of the world with the greatest view of my valley.

Couch some crazy person carried hundreds of feet up the canyon, I sat there and watched the fireworks all over the valley on the 4th of July.

View from my back porch with my favorite girl.

etc.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2012-06-27 at 01:07 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!