View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-10, 08:45 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "The point is that he didn't "cheat" the..."
Quote:
The point is that he didn't "cheat" the system. He happens to have a friend that joined Zelaron, and obviously, as friends tend to do in real life, he supported D3V.

Is it undeserving? Possibly, at times. Does that mean he cheated the system? Not at all.

If you don't care, then quit bitching. It's as simple as that. You guys can't even prove anything, you just happen to mention that our IP addresses had crossed at one point or another, which is bound to fucking happen when you work at the same place and your IP address isn't static, do you even think I would be that stupid? I'm not some e-peen moron that doesn't know how to use a proxy if I was that concerned about it. Either way, he doesn't post on here because like me, he feels that a great majority of you guys are douchebags and still dwell in your basements (quote)..

I'm going to get him to neg rep you every chance he can now K_A, just because you're bitching about, as well I and anybody else I can convince, just because of how douchebaggery you are.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V