View Single Post

Supreme Moderator Nomination Discussion Thread
Posted 2008-09-11, 03:39 PM
Poot it here. Let's try to keep it civil, if possible.

Of all of the people nominated so far, I think Jessifer is the best choice. Her activity is relatively high, and she's generally very nice to everyone, and very diplomatic. She is, from my own personal experience from the 6-7 or so years I've known her, a very level-headed person that can see things from a neutral standpoint. She also has, as far as I know, a significant amount of experience with the internet and internet communities in general, so I think she could likely be a productive staff member in the way of perpetuating Zelaron's existence. Also, having a chick in the staff would be cool.

My second pick would most likely be -Spector-. Once again, he always seems to be nice to everyone and a mostly neutral entity when drama happens. He has shown a genuine desire to help improve Zelaron, and has done things in the Diablo 2 forums, as well as behind the scenes. I've been suggesting for him to be made a Supreme Moderator for months now, and I have full faith that he would do a good job at it.

Number three for me would be Thanatos. Even though he's essentially a douchebag, he's also decently level-headed and mostly care-free about drama at Zelaron, aside from being very anti-me. He's an old schooler that knows how things are at Zelaron, and most likely could do good things as a Supreme Moderator.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!