View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-24, 07:23 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Remember The 54th"
mjordan2nd said:
Fact: Most black people do not stick up for one another. Look at the black on black crime statistics.
Hm...CRIME IS A BAD THING!

Quote:
Fact: Whites are buying up property all over, and most black people thing that is just great.
We only buy the good property, but the Mexicans are taking over our ghettos (which is a bad thing).

Quote:
Fact: Most white kids, along with Asians, Natives, Latinos, and virtually every other race emulates the African-American culture.
Actually, the Jews decide which culture to emulate each generation; it just so happens it's African-American this one.

Quote:
Fact: Black people are the minority, and most blacks are just fine with that.
The Mexicans are having 11 kids per household, because they are breeding warriors to fight for Mexico.

Quote:
DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME, THOUGH! I love my black brothers and sisters, but it seems to me like the Whites are currently winning the War Against White People. While Europe is sitting at the top of Africa, they illegally transported our army to America (eventually to fight a war for Whites), and millions of black "coach" potatoes won't even know how to equip a rile! The only way to stop these craqqas is to Remember the 54th!!

Yes, even you see that the Jews are getting White people against White people, Black people against Black people, etc, etc.
Yea. What I said makes just as much sense as what you have said.[/QUOTE]

I understood your post completely.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon