View Single Post

Posted 2010-10-04, 03:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Supposedly Toshiba has a glasses-free..."
I had read somewhere about another company working on using water molecules somehow in a separate compartment to create the 3d effect, but never got to the part of how it was actually supposed to work. By the time they master the technology it'll be useless and holographic projections will be readily available.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V