Thread: Back For Real?
View Single Post

Back For Real?
Posted 2008-06-25, 10:58 AM
So I was recently talking to Chruser about what to put on the portal, and I said that the only reason I was here in the first place was for the members. I never really held any interest in any of the special aspects really. The D2 stuff was useful now and again, and the RPG Maker stuff was interesting, but the real meat was in the general conversation. Much the same as before, when I try to read some of the stuff going on now, (Car stuff, lots of news, etc) I'm not really interested in any of it.

Anyway, I know a good number of those people are gone, and probably for good, but when I came "back" recently, I was surprised to see so many of the old regulars still around to some degree. Not to be elitist about it, I don't *dislike* any of the newer members. It's just that, over the time I spent here at Zelaron in the past, I grew to be friends (to a degree) with a lot of the members.

To the above points, I wanted to see what was going on with everyone, in hopes that maybe I could spark some interest (for myself and perhaps others that are drifting in and out of Zelaron currently) in what's going on here.

People from way back, in the long long ago
Medieval Bob
Chruser
SYG
Raziel
Titusfied
DFD
Adrenachrome
Lenny
Grav
Randuin
NGM
Mantra
quikspy67
KA
WW
UN#1
Khwiii
Sirpullido
RoboticSilence
Xenn
-Spector-
Jizmo
Jamesadin
Ganga
HOH
Willkillforfood
Sovereign
Penny_Bags
ask_rabber
Strider Fury
JohnnyTAE
Penguin
Doofus_AW
kaos
ViciousMilitia
Eddie_Perez
badboy
kaos

Sorry if I missed anybody. If you're not on that list then either you're not from the long long ago, or I missed you on accident (started the list from memory then skimmed the members list to try and fill in the blanks).

Anyhow, if you are on that list and are still here, what's up? What's been going on with you? How's stuff? etc. If you still talk to somebody that is on the list that isn't here anymore, what's up with him? What's been going on, etc. And to you newbies, hi2u too. Who are you? Why are you here? Who brought you here? Why did you stay?

I hope this can start a trend in bringing back the kind of activity (or perhaps just pointing it out to me, if it already exists) that we had back I was the Prince of Zelaron. If not... *shrug*
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2008-07-05 at 07:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob