View Single Post

Posted 2013-02-14, 10:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You're an idiot. -----------------..."
I haven't considered suicide as a fix for depression in a long time. These days when I contemplate suicide, it has nothing to do with being unhappy with my situation and everything to do with having no hope in our species and not wanting to see what we do during my lifetime. Things seem to be getting worse on a daily basis. Sometimes I think the quick release in death would make it all easier than watching everything go to shit and feeling like I can't do anything about it. Our species, or more specifically the people in it, are getting more and more stupid as time passes. Friends that I used to consider intelligent and rational thinkers are among them, and that scares me more than anything. I think some part of me is scared that if I hang around, the same thing is going to happen to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!