View Single Post

Posted 2008-02-21, 10:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow this has gotten way off topic. ..."
D3V said:
Wow this has gotten way off topic.

Though, I guess having such a load of crap article it's okay to go off topic. Adrena, who are you going to support in the general election? I'm sure I could throw down all day long on any candidate that you support as soon as you tell me. I would assume Mitt Romney, and so awesomely he has dropped out of the race. But go ahead and fill me in.

It's much easier to bring somebody/something else down than something you believe in.
If for some magical reason Ron Paul is on the ballot he will get my vote first.
I believe we need a president that respects and understands our Constitution.

This person needs to understand personal responsibility and the fact that the federal government does not have the right to deal in things the states are designed to do, say abortion, education, drugs, and many other policies.

I for a strong border but expedited immigration processes, there should be no reason to me, to force a qualified individual to wait for years and years to become a citizen.

I see that throughout history freedom never destroys a nation, government does.

That Brings me to McCain, I don't like him so much, his attacks on the UFC, political free speech, I do not like the fact that he pushes bills that forgive millions of criminals, people that knowingly broke the law, and just forgive them,.. There are many things I do not like about him, I do not like the fact that he will keep our military noses up the ass of the whole world, but to me it's better than ignoring threats all together. He pledges to keep taxes low and not create more government beauracracies, he recognizes high taxes, and bullshit wastefull and entitlement spending crushes the economy.

Hillary is horrifying.

Though he has no chance, I actually voted for Huckabee in the primary. His connection to religion obviously has nothing to do with it, it's because of the FairTax.

The fact is, that neither party really captures my views but I see the most dangerous thing for this country is government schools(teachers unions in particular) The monopoly on education in this country is sickening, and welfare. Punishing those who achieve and rewarding those who fail is for sure counterproductive. I know there is a mass of people in this country that really could not or cannot support themselves, they do need help. But I believe that without the burden of government a more prosperous public would be more generous in the first place.

If it's Billary, I will vote republican for sure. if it's Obama I am undecided

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome