Thread: Netflix
View Single Post

Posted 2012-02-21, 05:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm not sure what Netflix has, but..."
I've been watching through Star Trek: The Next Generation lately on Netflix. I used to think Star Trek was stupid but TNG is actually pretty amazing.

Prior to that I watched Eureka which is pretty awesome. Prior to that I watched The Glades which was pretty entertaining. Prior to that I watched Merlin (UK) which was not terrible if you like that sort of thing. Prior to that I watched Sons of Anarchy which was great. Prior to that I watched the first season of Spartacus, which is an amazing show. A word of warning, the first episode of Spartacus is incredibly below par. If you can make it past the first episode, the show is incredible.

Other than that, Netflix has 5 seasons of Weeds, a bunch of episodes of Pawn Stars/Man vs Wild/Survivorman, the first season of The Walking Dead, and a bunch of other crap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!