View Single Post

Posted 2009-02-03, 11:57 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Find a prostitute..."
I don't mind that people find it disguisting, what I'm ticked off about is the fact that they made it illegal.

If i want to mate with a close relative and i'm a consenting adult, it shouldn't be anyones fucking business whether i do it or not.

And for the whole "Or proof of infertility" i mean has in, if 1 of the 2 partners can't have children, then a generic disease obviously won't occur, thus it shouldn't be illegal then.

Law makes something illegal because it's a threat to humanity and it's future. Genetically diseases babies (from inbreeding) results in a weaker gene pool, which in the end causes the creation of a weaker human that's not fit to work or any of the sort.

So i understand why breeding is illegal, but that can be fixed if you reproduce with a family member, after the gene pool has been strengthen. Like for example, every 2-4 generations, and on the regards towards cousins every 1-2 generations. Why? In the matter of cousins, cousins own less than half your genes.

A cousin is the son of your mothers sisters, so your cousin holds little less than half your genes, and the genes of another human just the same as you, which reduces greatly the chances of generic diseases.

As for inbreeding like your mother, sister, etc. every 2-4 generations the gene pool should be strong enough to prevent a generic disease, i once met a 20 year old woman, who told me her great grand parents, were indeed siblings, yet she nor her mother have any generic disease what so ever.

When people hear incest, they usually think "rape and deformed babies" but like i explained that's not true.

Incest is any sexual/romantical relationship with someone of your own family, it has nothing to do with having children (although enamoured couples tend to have children as a great way to express their love and create their own little family)

For thousands of years homosexuality and incest were treated as taboo, ignored upon each other and threatened with big legal punishments.

But now, homosexuality is being accepted, yet incest is still a taboo? People don't realize that eventually, humans will have to suck it up, because eventually incest will become something common.

Anyone who's read hentai/doujinshi knows that incest is one of the biggest money makers in the manga industry, the simple fact of 2 siblings loving each other while hiding it from other people, because no one thinks it's "natural" even though one has a penis and the other one has a vagina, tends to give you a kinky sensation if not disgusting.

Not to mention people only consider it disgusting by how society treats the subject, because from a neutral and realistic point of view, incest is much beyond natural, than homosexuality, homosexuals can't even reproduce, incestuous couples just have a higher chance of generic diseases.

There's already a growing faction of people who enjoy and practice incest, and the whole doujinshi society also supports the idea. (That's aproximately, 4-6million humans)

That being said, the law is fucked up >.>

They put conditions, on our so called "freedom"

Like censorship, which i will start a debate rant in a couple of weeks here. (need to research)

So in conclusion, there is no real reason to avoid incest nor to make it illegal.

The goverment needs to shut the fuck up, and let me live my 18 year old consenting life in peace.

>.>

Last edited by kyeruu; 2009-02-03 at 12:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu