Thread: infamous scams
View Single Post

Posted 2003-07-20, 03:20 PM in reply to Umpc's post "infamous scams"
Umpc said:
Was trying out for a clan and this asn said i had to do a trust test. she west outside and dropped all items and counted to ten. then told me i had to. i went out and dropped an item and soon as i did she hostiled and all these traps came at me. i guess she hid them somewhere. luckily i got the item back and left the game.
That's the only scam I ever fell for, except I went into the game and it was a sorc and 2 assassins, the assassins had already placed the traps, the sorc said they were trying out too, so she told them to go outside of town and drop their items so she could take a screenshot for the website.

They went out one after the other and did it, then they came back in and put burst of speed on, I figured that was the scam, that they were gonna run out and get the items really quick, but it wasn't.

Anyway, I was so certain I had figured out the scam, so I told the sorc to make the assassins go to the opposite side of town, I dropped all my items(perfect sorc MF gear at the time) and they hostiled me and I was dead almost instantly, I remember I clicked one item as fast as I could but it was a crappy chance guards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!