View Single Post

Posted 2004-06-27, 07:25 PM in reply to rusher657's post starting "Shut your fucking face uncle fucker-..."
Boyz n the Hood

Furious Styles: Any fool with a dick can make a baby, but only a real man can raise his children.

Doughboy: I heard you like Mr. JQ Smooth now.
Tre Styles: Yeah, I get a discount on clothes. How do I look?
Doughboy: You look like you selling rocks.

Mad Dog: This is an A and B conversation so C your way out before D and E F you up, okay, G?

Undercover Brother

Conspiracy Brother: George Washington Carver made the first computer! Out of a peanut! A PEA-NUT!

Undercover Brother: Wait a minute, how'd the white boy get a job at "the B.R.O.T.H.E.R.H.O.O.D."?
The Chief: Shit, what can I say? Affirmative action.

Undercover Brother: Are you telling me there really is a Man'?
Conspiracy Brother: What do you think? Things don't just happen by accident! Sometimes people - mostly *white* people - make things happen!
Undercover Brother: So the conspiracies we've believed for all these years are true? The NBA really did institute the three point shot to give white boys a chance?
Conspiracy Brother: Of course!
Undercover Brother: Then the entertainment industry really *is* out to get Spike Lee?
Conspiracy Brother: Come on man! Even Cher's won an Oscar! Cher!
Undercover Brother: Then O.J. really didn't do it?
[Everyone looks away and mumbles]

Conspiracy Brother: Oh my God! It's Macy Gray with Porkchop Sideburns.

Conspiracy Brother: What the Fuck? Chief! I've never seen this bitch in my agent classes! I'm still paying the loans off, man! I sleep on a pissy mattress! I ain't got good food to eat! I borough money for my Weed! I quit! That's it. Y'all ain't got Conspiracy Brother Jones to kick around no more! Give me a pillow case... I'm joining the Klan!

The Man: That Feather went out like a sucka. Punk-assed bitch played himself. Let's bounce, dog!

All About the Benjamins

Bucum: Shoot out the back tire!
Reggie: Who do you think I am, Mel Gibson?

O

Odin: My life's over, that's it. While all ya'll are sitting around living yours talking about the niggas who lost it back in high school, you make sure you tell them that I loved that girl, I did. But I got played. He twisted my head. He fucked it up. I ain't no different from all ya'll. My Mom's ain't no crack addict, it was no hoodwig drug dealer that tripped me up, it was this white prep school mother fucker standing right there. You tell them where I came from to make me do this.

Hugo: [last line] All my life I always wanted to fly. I always wanted to live like a hawk. I know you're not supposed to be jealous of anything, but...to take flight, to soar above everything and everyone, now that's living. But a hawk is no good around normal birds. It can't fit in. Even though all the other birds probably wanna be hawks; they hate him for what they can't be. Proud. Powerful. Determined. Dark. Odin is a hawk. He soars above us. He can fly. One of these days, everyone's gonna pay attention to me. Because I'm gonna fly too.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-06-27 at 07:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes