Thread: Wii vs 360
View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-12, 11:36 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Do you have one or do you just like..."
Get both. My sister got the Wii. Yes we have stopped playing it for a while but we are not the type to sell it off later on so it will stay where it's at. Meanwhile I just got an Xbox 360. My sister now plans on getting a PS3.

Yes we live like 20 yards away from each other. Same plot of land two different houses. Anyways get one but keep and just get the other one later on. Because a game might come out that you want and you will be like "Oh no I sold my Wii/Xbox 360 and now this cool game is here and I really want it!"

I can't begin to tell you how much that feeling sucks. Then I learned the PS2 could play my PS games. So I got a PS2. Then I got a gamecube and we almost got rid of the 64. But decided not to. Since then we have actually gone back to the 64 from time to time.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog