Thread: [RM2K3] Please help, I use RM2K3
View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-20, 08:32 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "That requires making a system. I will..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
That requires making a system. I will create a system for you if you ask me to. Just give some realistic way that you want the system work and I'll do it. I'm an event/variable/conditional branch master.

Included in your description, tell me if you are going to allow the user to change their name.

I can't do it tonight (Thursday), I can do it on Friday though.
Well, I'm not too sure about system, I don't know what I'd want it to look like...
Basically If it were part of the "Event Commands" I'd want a way to select
which party members the person can choose, and then the person simply switches places with the members untile they have a party of four that they want.
Yeah.

Also... I seem to be having a Problem. Everytime I try to move an event, they move the first movement, and keep going in that dirrection. Then if I try to edit it, it won't work unless I delete the event and rewrite it again...
just wondering if it's one of those infection problems or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai