View Single Post

Posted 2012-06-26, 08:41 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Alright. I'll try it for a while, and..."
If it makes you feel better, I'm terrified of heights as well. I climbed up a rock spire (basically a tower, as in death on all sides) that is approx 150 feet high a couple of weeks ago, with the intention of drinking a beer and smoking a joint. The climb was terrifying, and it was even worse being on top. There was literally nothing around me but air, with enough room for only 2 people to sit on the top. I was borderline panic attacking when I got to the top, and barely managed to drink a beer. I didn't dare smoke a joint because I knew I would never get down if I did.

Here's a shitty image of the spire I'm referring to. Don't be fooled, the other side of the rock looks the same as this side. It is not attached to the mountain behind it. The point I'm sitting at when I took the picture is somewhere around 75-100 feet from the ground. I think I might have a shitty video from that point as well, which I'll attempt to upload to youtube or something.

Someone should resize this if they are feeling ambitious. I'm not, so it's massive. Right click and "View Picture" in firefox for auto resize.

Last edited by WetWired; 2012-06-26 at 09:18 PM. Reason: There's a tag for that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!