View Single Post

Posted 2010-08-06, 10:37 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So you expected me to maturely respond..."
D3V said: [Goto]
This story would've been capped off nicely to hear about him actually obtaining a license and telling the Taxi company to go 'f' themselves, but I guess we can't be that lucky. Maybe you could update us on this if anything changes?
From what I've read, he is basically taking a civil disobedience approach and continuing the free service. He says it's worth breaking the law to save lives, and I would tend to agree with him.

This is one of the few times I would actually be happy if MADD got involved. I normally hate those stupid bitches, but they would probably be pretty pissed about this situation. Or they would just try to shut down the bars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!