View Single Post

Posted 2007-12-03, 12:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "None of them are causing problems. I..."
Who said I was hellbent on getting rid of them? If I were, I would have already banned them all.

Point is, they're all using the same IP address, and there's some shady shit going on, which needs to be cleared up. -Spector- claims to only get online at work and at home, yet he's matching a school's IP address, which is common to all 5 accounts.

Though, I've done some further investigation and found a few things.

SweetestHunni and Optimistic both post from two locations, which they have in common. They both post at the school, and they both post from some comcast IP address, which I would guess is either work or home. So, either they are the same person, or they at least have some sort of connection.

AmBam and Big-2ce, however, have only posted from the school IP address.

Like I said before, I don't doubt at all that there are multiple people involved, but there are security issues when it comes to numerous people having common IP addresses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!