View Single Post

Posted 2013-01-18, 10:29 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I wonder how those statistics hold if..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
I wonder how those statistics hold if you consider all countries with gun control, though. Really, I think it's because the US breeds so many rebelious, entitled punks more than gun control.
You can use the link I provided to find the numbers if you have a list of countries you want to compare. Our country is higher than most "civilized" countries. I don't think there is any single attributable cause. I think the media is the primary problem, though, not necessarily "rebellious entitled punks". I'm not surprised that you use the word "rebellious" in a negative way, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!