View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-11, 04:49 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Punk ass bitch"
hes speaking ruissain [ and yes i can tell lauguges easily ] cant translate it though google can and heres the translation
Before you ubdete to do maintenance - room, kitchen, bathroom, etc., need to fully vacate this space to make out all that is possible. All steneam be mvobodny approach, it is very simplified. And no matter whether you are doing repairs themselves or invite artists, which also destroy a building debris - need to create suitable conditions, then the work will go much faster.
Farmstead useful materials
Before you will do maintenance - room, kitchen, bathroom, etc., need to fully vacate the premises of Business, then make all that possible. All walls should be free approach, it is very simplified. And no matter whether you are doing repairs themselves or invite artists, which also destroy a building debris - have sozdta suitable conditions, then the work will go much faster.

<a href=http://construct-m.ru> construct-m </ a>
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123