View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-01, 08:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're assuming that there's some..."
Someone who watches too much Kamen Rider.
Get somebody who has a stupidly strong belief in humanity, love, and justice. Religion plays only 1/100th of a role in this.
I mean, to find someone purely just, all you have to do is get a bunch of people together and find the one good thing they all agree on, right? I mean, even though it's still controversial, right and wrong is sort of a natural thing, for most people.
Stealing from a poor person, who simply had bad luck/chance = wrong.
Steal from a rich person who hasn't done a thing in his life and has plenty of money to give around = Robin Hood.
In my opinion. But, like always, somebody's going to break in and kick my logic in the nuts any minute now. Either that, or get surprised by me being right about something once every 1000 posts.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai