Thread: My career/job
View Single Post

Posted 2018-11-11, 01:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Out of curiosity, how did you end up in..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Out of curiosity, how did you end up in that job? I know that for a while you were hacking businesses/websites and attempting to find clients that way. Is this something that came from that?

I was working as a contractor basically being a one man SOC within the NOC, mitigating DDoS attacks and other network security shit. I like to do more web based stuff so after being there a year or so I updated my resume and my LinkedIn.

Someone contacted me for my current position from my LinkedIn profile, I did a phone interview and they hired me as a contractor from that. About a year later I was hired on full time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-