View Single Post

Posted 2013-04-02, 04:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I wish they'd release digimon in sub..."
Edit* Forget Wikipedia Cartoon Network's facebook profile has advertised the last five episodes of Mystery Inc. are being shown this week at four with the last two episodes being shown on friday.

It was fun watching Velma break down in today's episode, nice to see some resolution between Fred and Mayor Jones, and nice to see the full details of the curse of crystal cove come out. I'm still skeptical of Nova. The fact that Mytery Inc is being manipulated only makes it harder for me to trust her.

I am convinced it is a network's job to systematically kill everything it airs. Everything. Think Adventure Time and Regular Show are doing well? Give it time.

Sovereign said: [Goto]
I wish they'd release digimon in sub format in the US. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Digimon > Pokemon
The pokemon dub is better then the digimon dub, but yeah, there's no denying that's the only thing the pokemon anime has on the digimon anime.

Last edited by EpicFinale; 2013-04-02 at 04:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEpicFinale is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EpicFinale