Thread: WTC Building 7
View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-28, 02:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "ZOMFG!!! TEH UNITED ST8S DID IT!!!11!!..."
I've just been watching videos on it. And reading some fact checker websites and never has any building collapsed from being on fire, until the attacks on 9/11.

That's all fine and dandy, but even better is WTC7 was never hit by any plane, or anything. No large peices of the Twin Towers collapsed onto them, there were only a few minor fires in the building and out of nowhere, it collapsed onto itself identical to every collapse you've ever seen on TV. The midddle of the building goes first, and make the building fall towards the center of itself then both sides give out and the demolition is perfect.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V