View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-26, 10:12 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Then don't use it, I'm not. How..."
Vollstrecker said: [Goto]
Then don't use it, I'm not.

How can everyone be wanting to draw activity and restore part of this forum's original function then bitch when it actually starts happening?
I don't think anyone is claiming that the post should be removed, or that posting such things should be against the rules. WKFF was simply expressing his views that people who use such things SHOULD be banned (from the game, not the forums) and WILL be banned. Whether or not they should be banned is an opinion, of course.

Either way, I'm pretty sure I remember similar things happening back when we were a D2 hacking forum. People said "botters are horrible people blah blah" and all that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!