Thread: Aliens
View Single Post

Posted 2010-03-23, 08:49 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Aliens"
I think it's hard to say no given the fact there may be an infinite number of universes and galaxies in 'existence'. Why haven't they contacted us if they exist? Some say that they have, I honestly am unsure about the alien conspiracies, but would you sit down and talk to a cockroach? I'd assume their intelligence is so exponentially superior to ours that they look at us the way that we look at insects.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V