View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-19, 12:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hahaha! That's amazing!! You've got to..."
I don't see the resemblance at all.

But anyway, I find it hard to believe that someone actually thought that they would get away with that. There are far too many ripoffs from far too many games. Even the interview makes it sound like they knew what they were getting into.

Quote:
Gordon: So have any more recent games influenced your current project?

Steve: The project is more influenced by film and literature rather than other games, we want the experience to be as original as possible and as such we have made a calculated effort to keep away from other games in the genre. Limbo of the Lost is an experience first and foremost, secondly wrapped up in a game media and genre.
I mean, the guy is focusing on "we're original" and basically saying what is exactly the opposite of the truth. I can just imagine him sitting there trying his hardest not to bust out laughing.

So either I think that this is an intentional "publicity stunt" sort of thing, or Majestic Studios has something against Tri Synergy Inc and is trying to get them in some shit. Clearly the people who did this weren't trying to get away with it, because it's absolutely blatantly obvious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!