View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-12, 11:08 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "When you don't respect someones..."
Quote:
When you don't respect someones traditions then you do not respect them, their family, or even their views. The fact is I don't say the pledge of allegiance every day. I think it's crap. But I still stand and remove my hat. I simply leave out the pledge. This shows that even though it's not MY tradition or belief I respect it. Him turning his back to and not standing during such events shows that he has no respect for the nations traditions.
If you could provide me with one time that this is even true, I may believe some of this bs you're spewing all over the place, but the fact that it is not true, and you are just going off of other crap you've been brainwashed with. Try thinking for yourself and finding out what's true and what isn't. I hope you aren't refferring to Obama, because if you are he is one of the most patriotic people in the Senate and the most running for President. Hell the other candidates are all what this country isn't, Obama is a highly more responsible and accurate representation of this country.

Quote:
And if he has no respect for the nations traditions then he has no respect for the nation, and if he has no respect for the nation then he has no respect for the nations people, and if he has no respect for the nations people then he has no respect for the individual, and if he has no respect for the individual then he is disrespectful to them.
You still, are just making shit up. Just listen to yourself. Obama is probably the most respectful and insightful person running for the office. He is the only person that has not said war with Iran is good. Both Hillary and McCain have vouched for it, which is disrespectful because they are not an imminent threat. You really need to go out and do some research for yourself and find out that these neo-cons are just feeding you bullshit because they're scared of the 'black-man' getting into the White House.

[quote]
See that? What I just did? If you have seen one of his commercial ads you would know I just copied him and changed the words. That's right I just raped him with his own speech format.

What? You're being a moron. What you just said was you COPIED him but change the words. Fucking moron, then it wouldn't be copying it, now would it? It would be you making shit up to further your moron marathon.

Quote:
In the words of my favorite redhead, "TAKE IT LIKE A BOY SCOUT!".
I now regret going through all of this work just to try and prove you wrong when you are in fact hopeless. I regret trying to even help persuade you at all, you are just a worthless drone that is told one thing by somebody who is obviously more intelligent and has more hold over your brain and thoughts than you do, just take your own advice that obviously you've been given before, and take it like a boy scout.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V