View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-12, 10:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Please explain to me how he has no..."
When you don't respect someones traditions then you do not respect them, their family, or even their views. The fact is I don't say the pledge of allegiance every day. I think it's crap. But I still stand and remove my hat. I simply leave out the pledge. This shows that even though it's not MY tradition or belief I respect it. Him turning his back to and not standing during such events shows that he has no respect for the nations traditions.

And if he has no respect for the nations traditions then he has no respect for the nation, and if he has no respect for the nation then he has no respect for the nations people, and if he has no respect for the nations people then he has no respect for the individual, and if he has no respect for the individual then he is disrespectful to them.

See that? What I just did? If you have seen one of his commercial ads you would know I just copied him and changed the words. That's right I just raped him with his own speech format.

In the words of my favorite redhead, "TAKE IT LIKE A BOY SCOUT!".
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog