View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-28, 12:02 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Not if he was captured. Which he was...."
hotdog said:
Not if he was captured. Which he was. Thus he didn't escape. You have yet to prove me wrong. In fact nothing has been said that is a direct counterattack at the statement.

I will be voting for him however since I like his character more than I do Obama's or Clinton's. Not to mention he has military experience. I know for a fact Hillary has none of that. I have no idea about Obama however. He might have been but even so I still don't like his lack of respect towards others. I would rather have respect than talent and I would rather have talent than someone who shares my views. This leaves me with McCain.
Please explain to me how he has no respect for others, I'd say out of any candidate that has ran all election "season" he has been and still is the most respectful of them all.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V