View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-26, 08:46 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have to side with you there."
Please, PLEASE, don't base your political views on videos you watch off of youtube. Maybe listen, watch, and make note, but keep in mind that it represents a minority viewpoint. Minority viewpoints, while not always wrong, are a minority for a reason. That reason is usually because it's wrong.

I will be voting for McCain. I'm not overly excited or happy about it, and I won't be overly upset if the Dems win, no matter who they go with (I can see good things coming from all the candidates, as well as the potential for bad). I base my votes on the issue of abortion alone... it's a stubborn stance, but it's something I feel passionately about. I will not vote for someone who supports killing babies. I'd be willing to discuss the issue further elsewhere if anyone desires, but I don't want to change the topic here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
krisvek is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkrisvek is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

krisvek