View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-25, 03:42 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Just saw Obama in his tour bus riding..."
He's Neo in dusguise whatever you do don't take the blue pill.

I don't like McCain as president for the same reason I hear a lot of other people do want him in. He was tortured for 10 years. Yeah if it's not true he is a lying sack of crap. If it is true. He is insane. To tell anyone that he was totured for 10 years was a stupid idea. More importantly though. How did he get captured? Too pussy to shoot himself or go down fighting like other nations soldiers do? So to top it off he may be a coward who lets fear guide his decisions.

Hillary just needs to stop while she is ahead. There is no way in hell she would win against McCain. If people had to choose they would take the dude who hides all those acorns in his cheeks over skeletor. Seriously no one wants a scandal right now. And that is all her family is good for. Sex scandals to be exact. When you are around someone either they rub off on you or you rub off on them. Meaning she is like Bill or Bill is like her. In either case no one wants that again. And democrats are not stupid enough to vote her in anyways. She will just end up being like Bill and dealing with everything on the republican agenda while saying she is a democrat. Once again. No one wants that.

Liars suck and insane people suck. So we are now stuck with a man who has no respect for other peoples traditions. It doesn't matter if you say the pledge or not. I don't. I still stand to show that I respect another persons traditions though. If you cannot even do that then what the hell can you do? You need to be able to respect others before you can truly learn to respect yourself. This coupled with the same syndrome McCain shows. Cowards syndrome. Means he would also be a bad person as a president.

Nominate Richard Dean Anderson and vote for him it's our only hope now.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog