View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-25, 12:08 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "Who to vote for...."
I can tell you almost anything you need to know about any candidate positive or negative. To break it down Hillary is a liar, always has been and always will be. McCain like you said, is just an extreme bush in some sence, he's like a Dick Cheney/Bush hybrid filled with stupidity and arrogance, the worst of both worlds. And Obama really doesn't have much of a story, but IMO he has excellent judgement, which in 99% of the time outweighs any experience.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V