Thread: Dead Pixels
View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-25, 02:23 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Dead Pixels"
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Is it possible for a large group of dead pixels on an LCD monitor to begin to grow in size?

Sorry for my late response and if the answer doesn't really help. In all honesty, I've never heard of dead pixels growing in size other than maybe your monitor is loosely wired, but usually green lines appear when that happens. You can always check to see if anything will happen when you run this test. http://www.jscreenfix.com/applet.php...280&height=800 Just press F11 for full screen so that it hits your entire monitor. You'll also, probably, want to set the page at your monitors width and height.

If you decide to do it tell us if anything happens or if you've already resolved the problem, then great!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy